Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Santa Fe


Now back from visiting Santa Fe.  We stayed at The High Feather Ranch B & B (shown above) near Los Cerrillos and Madrid, about 30 mins south of Santa Fe.  I really wanted to be out in the desert and get a sense of the "big sky".  The High Feather Ranch really delivers on that score!  I can highly recommend it.  We saw some great country and ate some great food at Shed and El Farol on Canyon Road, where most of the art galleries are located.  My work is now being shown by Chalk Farm Gallery at 729 Canyon Road.  I am honored to be there with the likes of Dan Merriman, Vladimir Kush, Michael Parkes and other imaginary realists.  I dont think I am up on the website yet at this time of writing, but I encourage all to visit the gallery if you are in Santa Fe and look at the web site, which is excellent.  If you are in Santa Fe and like to check out art, make sure you visit Gerald Peters Gallery near Canyon Road, one of the preeminent art dealers in the world.  They had some good new artists on display as well as a number of American masters' work for sale.  All in a beautiful building and setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment