Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chloe Fine Arts



I had a nice evening at Chloe Fine Arts in San Francisco last night.  I was invited to give a lecture about my work and have a question and answer session at the end.  A select group of collectors had been invited, most of whom were very familiar with my animal work but had not been exposed to my landscape work.  I hadn't done one of these talks for some years and it gave me a pause to reconsider what I was doing with my art and how it might progress over the next few years.  The gallery had both my animal and landscape paintings on display, together with the recent bronzes, some sketches and pastels.  So they showed a good cross-section of all I am currently doing.  Thanks to Greg, Todd, Chris and Amy for putting on a great show!  The exhibition of my work goes on until March 4th, so if you want to visit, the gallery it is at 645 Beach St in San Francisco.

Also, the whole thing was shot on HD and the final video will be available soon at The Chloe Fine Arts web site and I will be sure to post a link here.

1 comment: