Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thank You

I want to thank you all for your participation in my Blog, Newsletter and my Facebook page.  It is my life's reward to be able to create images that express the way I feel in this world.  I am honored to be able to share my paintings with you and am most grateful for your encouragement, support and appreciation.
I welcome and encourage your comments and feedback on my art.  Our inspiration comes from many places.  When I heard recently that a wounded veteran back from Iraq had found his inspiration from one of my paintings to move forward with his life, that was a reward indeed!  
So please write to me with your own stories and thoughts.  And if it takes me a while to get respond it is because sometimes I am overwhelmed and still learning how to work with this new technology.
Thank you all so much.  I am glad you are with me.
Best wishes,

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment