Monday, July 15, 2013

Maui soon!

The Wellspring 2013, Oil on canvas 48" X 72"
I am excited to be going to Maui soon.  I will be bringing The Wellspring with me (actually I believe it is already on display).  This massive painting 48" X 72" has been exhibited in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay area and I hope will be on view for a while during the summer vacation season in Maui at Lahaina Galleries.  I will be visiting next week and talking about this painting and many other new pieces at these locations:

Lahaina Galleries Wailea, Maui, HI
Wed. July 24, 2013 (6:30 to 9:30pm)
www.lahainagalleries.com
Lahaina Galleries 828 Front Street
Lahaina, Maui, HI
Fri. July 26, 2013 (6:30 to 9:30pm)
www.lahainagalleries.com

I hope to see you "on island". We will also be announcing a print version of this very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment