Monday, December 9, 2013

Hello Everyone,

I want to wish you a happy and peaceful holiday season!

Since finishing up my summer shows I have began studying the tradition of Chinese landscape painting, going back to the Song Dynasty.  I have become totally fascinated by the approach  and philosophy these artists used to create their work. This has led to the beginning of a new body of work. In the New Year I will begin releasing this work and presenting it through the galleries that represent me.  So please stay tuned!

Right now, my newest image,  Drifters (shown here) is available as a Limited Edition print in 3 sizes and I think it makes a perfect Holiday present.   Look for the following special offer from my authorized Galleries.  “ Purchase Robert Bissell's new release "Drifters" and you will receive a very special Free Gift of  "AM" Fine Art Edition on Paper.  This offer is limited to the Collectors and Deluxe Editions of Drifters until December 31, 2013.

Also, don't forget that my book, Hero, The Paintings of Robert Bissell is now available worldwide.  You can order it through your gallery or your local bookstore.

For more immediate news and images of the paintings I am releasing check my website at www.robertbissell.com or like my page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RobertBissellFineArt

Best wishes,

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment